Workshop (PAGE 2022)
Length: 1 Day
esqLABS is conducting a FREE workshop on Tuesday, June 28th, demonstrating the application of PK-Sim® and MoBi® (OSP-Suite, www.open-systems-pharmacology.org) for use in physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) and quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) modelling and simulation applications as an in-person & virtual satellite event to the PAGE Meeting 2022 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Participants will learn how to:
- Access and use OSP community qualified content and integrate qualified compound model templates within projects (including a preview of a new workflow with the to be released Version 11 of the OSP Suite (or beta-release))
- Evaluate Drug-Drug-Interactions (DDIs) using PK-Sim and the qualified DDI networks and corresponding model libraries on GitHub and how qualified intended use scenarios are reported.
- Customize & extend PBPK models to simulate disease mechanisms and drug effects (PBPK/PD or PBPK-QSP models). This is exemplified on a protein/antibody PBPK model for antibody-drug-conjugates (ADCs) for the treatment of tumor growth considering target-mediated drug disposition (TMDD)
The workshop will not require prior experience with the software but will still be of relevance for advanced users.
The workshop will be conducted using our newly launched online academic learning & industry training platform for the OSP-Suite with up-to-date and curated application examples for PK-Sim and MoBi in PBPK and QSP.
Participant access to our learning & training platform for the workshop material is optional and not required to follow the workshop. However, the material is highly recommended for continuous and in-depth training on the software.
For academia, access to the workshop material is free:
esqLABS' Academic Learning Center
For Industry, access to the workshop material needs to be purchased to cover our costs of continuous maintenance of the up-to-date and curated training material and to enable free access to the material for young researchers in academia. Add to Cart:
A free OSPS update to Version 11 will occur before the event.
- You will need your laptop, with the following software pre-installed.
- To download the software version 11, please click here
- Download & install the R distribution (Ver 4.0+) from here
- Download & install FREE RStudio Desktop (a GUI for R with additional functionalities for e.g. debugging and code visualization) from here
The location for the face-to-face workshop is the PAGE Meeting venue (Hall E3, two levels below the main meeting).
Online participants will receive dial-in information 1-2 weeks ahead of the meeting.
The workshop will be held by consultants and scientists of esqLABS GmbH with extensive experience in the use of PK-Sim® & MoBi® in all application areas.