Workshop Day 2 (PAGE 2023)
Length: 1 Day
Hint: If you experience problems paying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state your intended selection.
esqLABS will organize a 1 or 2-day workshop showcasing the latest innovations in physiologically-based pharmacokinetics (PBPK) and quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) modelling on June 26th and 27th. This workshop will feature hands-on training using PK-Sim® and MoBi® (OSP-Suite, www.open-systems-pharmacology.org), and will focus on cutting-edge topics such as FcRn inhibitors, sweeping proteins, Protein-Drug Conjugates, bispecifics, and more.
Here, you book only participation for Day 2. For Day 1, register here.
The first day will provide an essential introduction to mechanistic modeling for ADC tumor growth inhibition, while the second day will explore advanced modalities. Participants can attend both days or choose to participate in either day either in-person or virtually.
Participants will learn how to
- Day 1: access and use OSP community-qualified content and integrate qualified compound model templates within projects (including demonstration of new workflows with the recent Version 11 of the OSP Suite)
- Day 1: Customize & extend PBPK models to simulate disease mechanisms and drug effects (PBPK/PD or PBPK-QSP models). This is exemplified on a protein/antibody PBPK model for antibody-drug-conjugates (ADCs) for the treatment of tumor growth considering target-mediated drug disposition (TMDD)
- Day 2: Customize & extend PBPK models to describe and predict PK and PD of novel modalities and take the inherent uncertainties into account using parameter identifications and sensitivity analyses
Day 1 of the workshop will not require prior experience with the software. Day 2 will be most efficient with either prior experience or attendance of day 1.
The two-day workshop will be held on June 26th and 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The agenda can be found in the Image Gallery
Save 75 -100 € for on-site events by using the early bird registration option until 20.04.2023. Note that on-site tickets are limited:
- 15 tickets for industry professionals
- 8 tickets for professional academics like postdocs, professors etc.
- 7 tickets for PhD students, regular students etc.
If the seats are insufficient, interested people can register on the Waitlist.
On-site participants can provide details on their food requirements before checkout.
Industry Professionals can get courses at esqLABS' Shop and access them in our e-learning platform: Industry Training Center.
- On-Site participants will get the workshop courses for free plus 50% discount for all other courses within one month
- Online participants obtain 50% discount in the shop within one month
Academia and Students get free access to the course material in our e-learning platform: Academic Learning Center
The material is highly recommended for continuous and in-depth training on the software.
You will need your laptop with the following software pre-installed:
- To download the software version 11, please click here
- Download & install the R distribution (Ver 4.0+) from here
- Download & install FREE RStudio Desktop (a GUI for R with additional functionalities for e.g. debugging and code visualization) from here
The location for the face-to-face workshop will be in Palexco, A Coruña, Spain. The workshop space will be announced in time.
Online participants will receive dial-in information 2-3 days ahead of the meeting.
- Dr. Stephan Schaller (CEO and Lead Scientist)
- Dr. Wilbert De Witte (Principal Scientist)
- Pavel Balazki (Senior Scientist and Lead Software ToolChain)